Superior Medical Waste manages your Universal and E-Waste reprocessing jobs of all sizes.
By utilizing Superior Medical Waste, clients can be assured their Universal and E-Waste is being handled with the highest level of expertise and compliance, which complies with the new regulation shifting waste stream classifications to Universal Waste and E-Waste
While recycling all possible components without sacrificing security from sensitive E-Waste such as digital media drives, Superior Medical Waste notes the highest level of compliance when handling Universal and E-Waste streams.
Superior Medical Waste clients benefit from our skilled specialists who support them every step of the way by providing responsive, professional and compliant recycling and disposal of items including:
- Mercury wastes; thermometers and manometers
- Non-Empty Aerosol Cans
- Fluorescent Light Tubes – Mercury
- Batteries: Includes all batteries, AAA, AA, C, D, button cell, 9-volt, and all others, both rechargeable and single use –Cadmium, Copper and (In older batteries) Mercury
- Dental Amalgam
- Empty Aerosol cans and Inhalers
- Non PCB Ballasts
- Printers and Miscellaneous Electronic Devices
- Computers and Computer Monitors
- Computer accessories including keyboards and mice