Superior Medical Waste’s hazardous waste management services simplify hazardous waste management while upholding the highest level of regulatory compliance.
From the single operatory dental office to the 500+ bed hospital, appropriate hazardous waste management is a delicate waste stream to regulate. However, by specializing in hazardous waste streams generated by the healthcare industry, our clients can be certain their waste is being handled with the highest level of expertise and compliance.
At Superior Medical Waste, clients benefit from our hazardous waste specialists who provide responsive, professional and compliant hazardous waste services including:
- Hazardous waste recycling
- Proper packaging, labeling and disposal for Cal Haz and RCRA hazardous waste streams
- RCRA Pharmaceutical Waste Disposal including drugs commonly used in Chemotherapy treatments
- Specialized handling of pathological laboratory waste
- Hazardous waste management plan preparation and implementation including SB14
- Paint disposal
- Site remediation
- Hazardous material lab packing
- Planning and reporting
- Specialized dental office waste disposal including foil, amalgam, glutaraldehyde, and fixer developer solutions